Sunday, July 02, 2006

Beside the entrance is a potion marked 'RELIENT K'.

So apparently this is from the man who brought us the goodness of (Jo/No)hari. Neat.

I escaped from the Dungeon of Dave2!

I killed Clysm the gelatinous cube.

I looted the Armour of Dr Erection, the Armour of Burstroc, a Figurine of Flaming O, the Sceptre of Zzt, the Amulet of Vgamet, the Sword of Madtom, the Crown of Mrlachatte, the Shield of Benco and 70 gold pieces.

Score: 245

Explore the Dungeon of Dave2 and try to beat this score,
or enter your username to generate and explore your own dungeon...


My dungeon is hard, though. It's not fair.

I escaped from the Dungeon of Homz!

I killed Odditycollector the floating eye and Myliverhurtz the leprechaun.

I looted the Sceptre of Guitar, the Amulet of Mystery and 51 gold pieces.

Score: 101

Explore the Dungeon of Homz and try to beat this score,
or enter your username to generate and explore your own dungeon...