Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'll burn your family tree down.

I've been back since a week before Friday night last, but I have also been doing school and have been a very busy little boy. I have, however, found time to read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card which is actually quite good like everyone said it would be. Next I am reading The Man in the High Castle by Phillip K. Dick.

In lieu of actual content, here is a video of me quoting Desmond from Lost Season Two, episode 3. You can probably guess what I've been watching lately. Yes, I know I look horrible in it and it doesn't quite sync up with my template, covering over the new sidebar feature I added. This feature comes from my new account at All Consuming. It's actually a pretty nifty site, where I track my consumption in various forms of media, and you can even create your own account and make suggestions of what I should consume next. In other words, do so.